Friday 2 May 2014

Blog Changes


I’ve kept this blog for nearly a year, and I’ve really enjoyed the journey. I think we are ready to step it up a level, though. I have some blog resolutions to make.

 

I want to continue using original photos. I don’t want to use clipart, etc.

I want to blog more regularly. At least once a week, probably on the weekend.

I want to share with more people.

I want to blog about more topics. This means sometimes talking about things that don’t interest me as much.



I’ve already made a couple of changes to keep the blog fresh and interesting.

 

There are new categories! I’m really excited about these. They are captured, created, written, worn, experienced and etc. I’ll still have labels; however, they will be more like sub-categories.

There’s a new page about me.

Click on the link to ‘this is my life’ to see it.
 
I’m going to be posting a ‘May favourites,’ a ‘June favourites’ and so on at the end of each month. This will be a post which is a short list of things I’ve read, made, watched, listened to and/or done, that I recommend others enjoy as well.





1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great changes May! Your blog looks really nice, loving the labels on the side ... clever you! Looking forward to reading your new posts, you're really doing so well with this lovely little space.

    ReplyDelete